Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Bright Ideas






 
It's my husband's birthday on the weekend and so far I have nothing planned. I am at the stage that I think I should start panicking and get something organised pretty quick smart. There's lots to think about - cakes, presents, balloons, a dinner party, food, drinks, invites and a guest list! I'm flicking through magazines and recipe books and collecting lots of inspiration and bright ideas. So fingers crossed, I can pull this thing off by Saturday night...I'll keep you posted.


Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooh, these all are lovely birthday inspiration photos! So bright and cheery. Rainbow is always the best colour for a happy celebration. :D

Birthday wishes to your husband.

xo.

V said...

Keep up the great work! Your blog looks fantastic! :) Have a beautiful day! -V-

Unknown said...

LOVE these images today!!!! SO fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...