Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A Taste of Caviar




 

 


 


To be honest, I don't actually like caviar ... mind you, it's been a long time since I've been tempted to try those tiny, fishy, black pearls but I don't think my feelings have changed towards them. However, I do have a taste for the more expensive things in life like French Champagne, designer handbags, anything Chanel, luxury goods, European cars, fancy restaurants and five star resorts. Fortunately for my husband, I also have a great love and appreciation for the simple things in life as well. I love camping, fish 'n' chips and going for long walks on the beach - so the two manage to nicely balance themselves out!


Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...