Friday, July 15, 2011

Paris Shopping










I have just been out for dinner to my favourite French restaurant to celebrate Bastille Day so I feel inspired to write about something French. I am thinking how amazing it would be to wake up in the morning and go shopping in Paris ('sans' the 24 hours flight)! I would wander up and down the Avenue de Montaigne looking at all the heavenly window displays and browsing through my favourite stores like Chanel, Dior and Louis Vuitton stopping occasionally for a Café au lait, a dainty macaron or a heavenly French pastry! Oh to dream!

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6  

2 comments:

Meg said...

Ciao!!!I love your blog so nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award.Visit this link to see the details.
http://themissidea.blogspot.com/2011/07/one-lovely-blog-award.html!

The enchanted home said...

Now THAT looks like a beautiful way to spend a day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...