Sunday, July 24, 2011

Happy Birthday

 

 


To my dear, funny, handsome, sweet, loving husband 'Happy Birthday' I hope you have a lovely day!
Our dinner party last night was a great hit with friends leaving very late at night. Things are a bit slow and fuzzy this morning but I'm quietly working my way through the chaos I managed to create in the kitchen last night. For me, cooking with a glass of champagne in hand is the sure way to end up with mass destruction so I have a lot of cleaning up to do today. However, everything turned out beautifully and a good time was had by all!    


Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 3

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely blog!!

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it, and as a fellow Cancer(zodiac sign) myself I wish your husband a Happy Birthday!!

Maria-Isabel said...

Hi Melissah! Just wanted to say I always get so HAPPY visiting your blog, the colours, the glamour, well it´s perfect to spice up the normal day!
XO

Jill said...

Beautiful blog...thanks for the blog visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...