Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Coastal Style - My New Blog







Upcoming Blog Launch - Sunday 31st July

Since setting up a blog six months ago I have become totally addicted to blogging. (I would seriously consider joining 'Bloggers Anonymous'...if there was such a thing!) It has opened up a whole new world of creativity that takes me to beautiful places, gorgeous images and lovely, thoughtful people. I love putting together the stories and searching for inspiring images. It has lead me to some incredibly talented people with amazing blogs. Well anyway I can't seem to get enough so I have set up another blog on all things 'seaside and summery'. Hopefully popping by Coastal Style will feel like a mini vacation. There will be lots of inspiration on beach house interiors, food, fashion and travel destinations by the water. Everything will have a coastal feel to reflect my love of being a designer living in a small, coastal town. For a sneak peek of some 'beachy' stories that have previously posted on Scrapbook click on this link Coastal Style. I hope you enjoy it!


Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34

7 comments:

Natasha @ Northern Light Design said...

And who doesn't need a vacation from time to time?!
Looking forward to checking in!

Bo said...

Hi Melissa,

You left me a comment on my blog www.boberika.com, you have no email address to respond to so sorry about posting as a comment. great girlie blog, do you take many of the images yourself? Keep up the blogging!

Cheers
Bo x

KiwiStyle said...

Can so relate to the blogging addiction. It seems to have taken a hold of me! Cant resist going on line first thing in the moring and last thing at night. Exciting to have such regular creative inspiration from around the globe. Jane (NZ) :)

Melissah said...

No Bo, I am a mad keen photographer but hardly put any on my blog. I did put a lot of my Bora Bora holiday photos (back in May) and some of my kids party photos but I should put a few more on.
xox
Melissah

Kim W. said...

ooo these all remind me of home (California)... and summer! I cant wait for summer over here on my side of the world! cute blog!!! xx Kim

Unknown said...

oh it is addictive isnt it...hi my names sarah & I'm a blog-a-holic...there I said it :)

Anonymous said...

oh it is lovely, i love your blog, I am from Sweden, we dont have this lovely wheater you have....and soory my spelling, i be sooo happy and, mmmmmm when i reading your blog, thank you, Hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...