Saturday, July 2, 2011

Thank-you

Today I reached a bit of a milestone with hitting 300 followers. I wanted to sincerely thank everyone who has signed up and especially those who took the time out of their busy schedules to write a comment. They really do make my day and those little comments make the whole blogging thing worthwhile. I must admit I have become a bit obsessed by it and it's great creative outlet for me. So I hope you enjoy my daily blogs and I look forward to you popping in from time to time!


Melissah xox

Image via Donna Hay

2 comments:

Ann said...

Love your blog and I'm a happy follower...

And I love people who gives thank you cards and notes, yours was lovely ... ♥

Natasha @ Northern Light Design said...

Congrats, you are doing a wonderful job!
It's difficult to get that many followers so fast, and you have struck a cord with the bloggers out there, that's for sure! Your posts are always super pretty and well edited, I LOVE that about your blog! You work hard at it, I know it's time consuming, but isn't it worth it?? :)

Happy weekend!

PS. I'm already a follower, and have been for a long while, almost from the start I think...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...