Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Roses In Bloom







My husband bought me a beautiful bunch of roses today to brighten up the house. They are the old fashioned variety - apricot tinged with pink and they have an old fashioned, romantic scent. I love flowers - just about any kind and in every colour. Because most of our house is decorated in low key neutrals, flowers can single-handedly change the whole look and feel of the place. Large bunches of brightly coloured exotic flowers turn it in a tropical paradise, yellow sunflowers make me feel like I'm in the South of France and white flowers make it fresh and simple! Flowers are a small luxury that bring me a lot of joy!


Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! I came straight away for a visit. You have a very pretty blog here =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...