Monday, July 25, 2011

A Weekend Bike Ride






There is big excitement in Australia as fellow Aussie Cadel Evans is set to win the 'Tour de France' today. He has unofficially won but the final ride back to Paris today seals the deal. I am even more excited because he comes from a seaside town just a hop, skip and a jump from where we live on the coast. I've never met him but he mixes in the same circle of friends...so that makes me almost famous! Anyway I feel very inspired to get on my bike, get out in the fresh air and go out on a long bike ride. If the weather was a bit nicer I would pack a picnic and find a nice shady tree to sit under and enjoy my lunch!


Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...