Thursday, July 21, 2011

Mango Surprise





I have had the terrible job of racing around cake shops and patisseries looking at cakes, chocolates and dessert inspiration for a dinner party I am putting together on Saturday night. I have spent the entire day drooling over chocolate and sugary treats. Just a single glance at those glass display cases was enough to send hunger pangs right to my very core! Everywhere I went I was tempted by beautiful handmade chocolates, pretty macarons and delicate pastries. How could I resist all of these free tastings? Anyway I managed to get it all sorted out but I come home feeling quite sick, full and in no mood for dinner! 


Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34

2 comments:

touche de vintage said...

oh wow everything looks so yummy and delicous here, especially those macarons. great images and youre making me very jealous with all the sweets.

~ diana

Unknown said...

I know what you mean... I was at a birthday party just yesterday :) Good luck with your project!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...