Friday, July 1, 2011

Lady Di Sparkles


 

 




If Lady Di was still alive today she would be would be celebrating her milestone 50th birthday. I always feel a great sense of loss when I think about her and all that she accomplished. I don't think we will ever see another person who will be equally adored by both the public and the media. Could we ever get enough of Lady Di and her sparkle? I admired her devotion to helping others and her endless dedication to her charities, I loved her sense of style and watching it evolve over the years. I am sure Lady Di would not have disappointed us on her special birthday with a huge party, a divine couture number and a bevy of paparazzi! 


Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 3, 45

5 comments:

Ann said...

I will always adore her...

She's so charitable and always looks her best ♥

Karyn said...

Beautiful sentiment !
Karyn x

rosieposie said...

i loved her. can't believe it would have been her 50th today! x

Dear Romeo said...

she's definitely one of a kind

Victoria said...

Those balloons are just perfect!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...