Friday, July 8, 2011

La Vie en Rose





 

 



I watched a French movie last night called 'Heartbreaker' starring Vanessa Paradis. It's a romantic comedy set in Paris and Monte Carlo about a heiress and a con artist. The wardrobe and the settings are all gorgeous - designer clothes, luxury shops and beautiful scenery. It was a nice bit of escapism and even my husband enjoyed it despite the sub-titles! It has inspired me to put a post together on all things Parisienne. Enjoy! 

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6    

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Parisian style posts are always the best in my opinion! I will suffer through sub titles happily to watch the setting! xo

Unknown said...

Hi Melissah.
Loved the pics !! By the way I am writing on fashion. Please checkout

www.nextinvogue.blogspot.com

and stay updated with latest trends.Right now covering Men's Week. Let's spread our community. m following you now.

Thanks

Anonymous said...

I'm with Debby on this one, Parisian style posts are the best!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...