Saturday, July 23, 2011

Tropical Party





I am just about to make a mad dash to the kitchen and start preparing for tonight's dinner party. I've decided on a tropical theme after being inspired by these gorgeous images of a beach wedding. It's bright and colourful and will put everyone in the mood for having a good time especially after a cocktail or two! I'm planning on serving tequila sunrises on arrival with spicy nuts in cones (as above) followed by seared scallops in their shells and smoked salmon canapes. Main course is linguine with chilli prawns and there's mango tartlets for dessert. The table will be set with linen napkins, candles and tropical flowers for a beachy feel. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it!


Melissah xox

Images via 1 - 2

3 comments:

DailyDreamDecor said...

I'm sure that it will turn out fab!

Unknown said...

That all sounds so amazing! Hope you have a lovely evening :)

I did tell you

M.A. the 2nd ~ Frances Russell said...

Melissah .... this sounds wonderful! I wish I could come! Have a beautiful night and please post some pictures!
best wishes
Frances

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...