Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Chanel Ski




 

 

I am heading off to the snow tomorrow so you can imagine how excited I was when I saw all the Chanel ski gear at the new Chanel store. I'm a mad keen skier and where I lack skill I hope to make up in the style stakes! I literally went to every ski shop in Melbourne to choose my ski gear and outfit. I horrified all the sales staff by picking everything by colour with no regards to my ability, comfort or warmth! Anyway, thank goodness I ignored all of their efforts because I am now totally co-ordinated from head to toe in white, silver and a very unusual shade of a pinky red - the teenage girls love it!  


Melissah xox

Images via 12, 3, 4, 5

1 comments:

The enchanted home said...

Gotta love it, and if you like getting attention then these are a must have when hitting the slopes. I love all things Chanel but personally this would feel too flashy for me, I will stick to my normal ski wear but more than happy to indulge in Chanels bags and suits!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...