Thursday, July 7, 2011

Spa Weekend






 
This weekend I am going to indulge in a spa weekend at home. It's been a crazy week so I am looking forward to unwinding and doing nothing. I'll do a quick shop to stock up the fridge and pantry with lots of healthy fruit and vegies. I am going to de-tox on freshly squeezed juices, steamed vegies, grilled salmon and chicken. I'll make up a batch of my favourite bircher museli and snack on market fresh natural almonds. I'll de-stress with long, relaxing baths filled with re-juvenating bath salts, catch up on some sleep and go for a walk on the beach to re-charge my batteries. I hope you have a lovely, relaxing weekend too!


Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 3, 4, 5,

3 comments:

chateaudelille said...

Sounds like bliss! We start holidays over here so I hope to do the home spa this weekend too.

K A T H L E E N said...

i should have a spa weekend! sounds relaxing, enjoy!

Anonymous said...

You have a lovely blog! Some really pretty inspiring pictures :) enjoy your weekend x

www.tea-an-toast.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...